The Beehive School
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking.
In making a booking you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions and are bound by them.
Cancellation fees and other important information are included here.
- Places will only be secured upon payment of the FULL fee, due the nature of our small business we don't take deposits.
- All Fees are refundable until 16th December less €100 administration fee
- After 16th December there are no refunds unless we have a waiting list and can get someone to take your slot
- It is the responsibility of the Retreat Participant to ensure Visa / Paypal payment is fully processed and payment is received by the Beehive School.
- Upon receipt of full payment, all retreat details will be supplied such as full directions, car-pooling and items to bring to the retreat.
- The Retreat Fee includes tuition, accommodation and meals; every effort has been made to keep the cost as affordable as possible.
- If the retreat is cancelled due to SNOW conditions, we will issue a full refund less an administration charge of €100
- Please ensure that you have personal travel insurance to cover cancellation, personal liability, accident and illness as this is not covered by the event organisers.
- In the event of cancellation, please contact John on 086 6040988
Cancellations must be made as soon as possible, so that places can be filled up to 16th December
If you cancel and the space can be filled we will endeavour to refund you less administration fees, otherwise there is no refund on cancellation.
No discounts are payable for late arrivals or early departures.
This is strictly an alcohol and drugs free event and there is a zero tolerance policy.
We can cater for various dietary requirement once we know in advance.
Participants are asked to stay at the retreat centre for the duration of the retreat
If you need to leave because of an emergency make sure you let the retreat organiser know in advance.
In the event we don't get the bookings to make the retreat viable then all Fees will be returned in full.